National Accounts (Commercial) Coordinator
Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
What the job does:
- Responsible for assisting in hitting monthly shipping goals by supporting Head of Commercial and Account Manager
- Partner with Customer Supply Chain team to ensure all orders are entered accurately, shipped in time, and followed from start to finish to arrive in store/.com for sell thru.
- Communicate with buying office counterparts on matters relating to PO confirmations; shipping status and sales
- Analyse weekly and monthly selling reports and be prepared to offer suggestions based on customer need and availability.
- Analyse weekly sales reports, maintain sales trackers and create bi-weekly selling presentations that highlight product launch and bestseller performance, stock constraints, retailer performance for teams to effectively react to the business
- Partner with trade marketing and content marketing teams to create and execute online and in store collateral
- Support Planning function in creating and maintaining account-level plans inclusive of demand, retail sales, and net sales.
- Assist in all aspects of Market preparation, including: drafting market presentations, maintaining meeting minutes, owning follow up items.
- Manage product and asset request for retailers, market appointments, and providing images and copy for retailers' online channels to ensure timely delivery and launch of product.
- Administrative tasks to support the Commercial NA team
Reports to Senior Manager, National Accounts
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience preferred in a national accounts/e-commerce/buying role
- Prior experience working with Nordstrom, Sephora, Bloomingdale s is preferred but not necessary
- Retail math comprehension: understanding of key retail metrics, including sell thru, open to buy, weeks of supply, and margin
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create sales performance reports; proficient in Excel and PPT
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Team Player
- Proactive follow-up skills
- Strong confident first impression
- Strong work ethic accompanied by a desire to grow with the company
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
To make everyone feel the most beautiful version of themselves
We would love to welcome you to our team! Apply Today!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...