Programmatic Specialist (Temporary Maternity leave cover)
Compensation: $77,255.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
What the job does:
As a Programmatic Specialist, you will take full ownership of our global performance, programmatic & display initiatives, including connected TV/OTT and DOOH with a strong focus on North America strategy. You will be the owner, expert and advocate of performance & programmatic, responsible for the whole spectrum of related activities. From designing market-specific strategies, campaign planning, creative briefing to implementation and optimization, etc. You will work closely with our content team to deliver best-in-class creatives fit for our multifaceted objectives. You will also collaborate with our local marketing teams to implement holistic, end-to-end campaigns that drive maximum impact (awareness and conversions). As part of a very agile team, you may also be required to cover for paid-search and paid-social channels should the need arise (e.g. holiday cover).
Operating within a hyper-growth environment, you will be a key player in driving new customer acquisition and revenue growth. You will report directly to the Head of Acquisition. This is not a people/ team manager role. This role is perfect for someone with strong hands-on experience looking to take on a challenge. The role will be suitable for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-tasking, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead the planning, setup and on-going management of programmatic campaigns.
- Manage with the guidance of Head of Acquisition external vendors and key partners (e.g. DSP partners, account representatives and agency) to ensure optimal performance.
- Handle and/or liaise any Ad-Ops, including ad trafficking and tracking.
- Be responsible for campaign analysis, reporting, and communication of KPIs daily, weekly and monthly.
- Build a test-and-learn approach into standard workflow, from developing hypotheses to testing, analyzing, implementing successful results, and iteration.
- Work closely with content team to deliver best-in-class creatives based on industry best practices without compromising brand value and identity.
- Work closely with local marketing teams to deliver holistic campaigns with explicit consideration of all stages of the consumer decision journey.
- Identify any missing links and opportunities within the customer journey and find ways to fill these gaps within your channel(s).
- Build a multi-tiered audience strategy, targeting different prospects with the most suitable/ relevant creatives and products.
- Leverage/ activate any audience data signals and drive an audience-centric approach to deliver the best results.
- Act as paid-search and/or paid-social support when necessary.
- Research into market trends, keep abreast of the latest marketing/ biddable technologies and provide use-case suggestions to help improve KPIs.
- Work cross-functionally (e.g. with SEO, CRM, E-commerce, and other Biddable teams) to drive customer growth, activation and retention.
- Contribute to our wider data strategy and make recommendations on data/ad technology investments (e.g. DMP, ad personalization).
You will have:
- 5-7+ years experience in Programmatic, preferably from a high-growth company or agency. Knowledge of the beauty and/or luxury sector is a plus.
- Strong experience in managing Brand and DR campaigns.
- Excellent hands-on experience in self-service DSPs, and knowledge with ad servers and bid managers.
- Strong hands-on experience implementing and optimizing accounts to achieve ambitious business goals.
- Experience with Ad-Ops.
- Demonstrable record in delivering hyper-growth (customer and revenue).
- Demonstrable record in budget management, strategy, campaign and media planning.
- Experience working directly with in-house content/ creative team.
- Experience with leveraging audience signals to improve campaign reach and/or ROAS.
- Experience negotiating deals (e.g. PMPs, DSP commercials).
- Strong experience with complementary tools, e.g. DoubleClick and other tracking tools, Google Trends, etc.
- Experienced user of Google Analytics 360 with a strong ability to derive actionable insights.
- Basic experience with paid search and paid social platforms Google Ads, Bing, Facebook business manager, and others.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a forensic understanding of account performance, and high proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate complex channel level observations into actionable insights.
- A people person who can work independently and collaboratively with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to perform under pressure, tolerance for ambiguity, and readiness to adapt to changing priorities dynamically.
- A flexible self-starter with a can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile to deliver results.
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionize the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
To make everyone feel the most beautiful version of themselves
We would love to welcome you to our team! Apply Today!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...