Crown Point Christian Village-Christian Horizons (CH) has grown from one nursing home over 50 years ago to one of the largest faith-based not-for-profits in the country with 13 communities across 4 states. The CH family of ministries also includes Senior Care Pharmacy, CareLink nurse-guided care and Safe Haven Hospice. Experience a new pathway to senior living a future in which older adults thrive.
We offer a place to live your faith, a place to grow and be valued. As a faith-based organization, we strive to provide resident-centered, cost-effective health care programs and services to each and every resident in our community.
We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistant to provide direct care to residents, under supervision of a licensed nurse, in accordance with community policies and procedures and report resident needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
- Competitive Wages including Alternative Wages & Shift Differentials
- PathwayPay (daily pay) Get your pay, when you need it.
- Mentor Program
- Consistent Assignments
- Generous PTO Program
- Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life (employer paid), Short & Long Term Disability, Group Accident, and Critical Illness
- 403(b) & Flex Spending
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts and Other Perks
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA for Full and Part time positions
2nd shift (6a-2p) & 3rd shift (2p-10p) pay shift differentials!
- Assist Residents with the activities of daily life, remembering to utilize restorative nursing principles to promote and maintain individuals at their highest level of functioning.
- Report any change of condition in Residents immediately to supervisor on duty.
- Conduct Resident rounds as assigned.
- Document Resident progress as described by corporate guidelines.
- Complete any admission or discharge procedure.
- Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their care.
- Participate in the Resident care planning process as assigned.
- Use proper equipment and techniques to ensure the safety of Residents and staff.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and timely, following all community policies and procedures.
- Ensure Residents have call lights at hand or can be seen by staff.
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Assist Residents with meals, nourishment, hydration and transportation.
- Ensure quality customer service to the Residents, families, and staff the department serves.
- Consistently work cooperatively with Residents, staff, volunteers, and families to ensure Residents are receiving the best quality care.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Use proper care and use of equipment and waste disposal procedures in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Participate in all in-services and activities as required.
- Follow all written and oral directions as given by supervisor.
- Observe all community policies and procedures, including but not limited to safety, infection control, Residents rights, and those contained in the employee handbook and nursing policy and procedure manual.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all protected health information whether electronic, written, or oral exposed to either during the course of assigned duties or as a result of an incidental disclosure.
- Apply the Minimum Necessary Standard in all matters related to Residents protected health information.
- Complete and pass training and competency exams as approved by the State Board of Health required.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Able to read and comprehend written Resident care instructions and chart Resident conditions.
- Able to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer proficiency
- Demonstrate dependability, cooperation, and interest in the care of the elderly.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and deal tactfully with personnel, Residents, families, and visitors.
Post to CareerBuilder#CB
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, arnp, english, family, family nurse practioner, neighborcare, ob, physician assistant, rnp, spanish