Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER
Invisible Hand is looking for a Creative Project Manager/Producer to join our rapidly growing, social impact creative and convenings shop. This role will report to the founder and will work closely with our small, mighty, and nimble team.
WHO WE ARE
Invisible Hand is a social Impact strategy and convenings agency that uses culture, content, and live events to spin the world forward to greater equality and inclusion. We believe that of art and culture can change the world. We work with private companies, foundations and individuals. Past and current clients include Instagram, Planned Parenthood, The Obama Foundation, Diane Von Furstenberg, MAKERS, Audible, Glamour Magazine, The Atlantic, The Women s March on Washington, A Day of Unreasonable Conversation, Power Moves, Michelle Obama and #TheGirl Project, and others.
Your role will be a split of project management and production across a variety of creative projects, including social impact campaigns, conferences, and live events as well as long term philanthropic strategies.
You'll work across the entire team, reporting into the project lead or founder, to deliver category-defining projects and campaigns. You're a self-starter, motivated by learning and working quickly, and are a creative problem solver with incredibly strong communication and a passion for polish.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Build and manage comprehensive project plans with short and long term milestones, while prioritizing resources and tasks
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines, budgets and legal requirements
- Facilitate and schedule project-related team meetings (i.e. intake, kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.) and clearly communicating project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations on a regular basis
- Ensure that all stakeholders have up-to-date project milestones and deliverables with near-daily communications via phone or email
- Assist with the handling of contracts, negotiations, and relationships with vendors involved in projects
- Resource management: Scoping and creating work-back schedules to resource creative needs
- Collaborate closely with multidisciplinary creatives to bring ideas to life
- Facilitate external vendor relationships (freelance designers, clients, hosts, philanthropic partners, etc.)
- Asset delivery and project task traffic management
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of producer experience in an agency, production house, or in-house
- Experience managing external creative and production partners or vendors
- Capable and conversant in all aspects of a creative and asset production workflow
- Ability to build working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- Ability to create clear, effective briefs in partnership with stakeholder
- Appetite for problem-solving and thrives in high-velocity, deadline-driven environments
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proven industry experience with a portfolio to support
- Experience developing comprehensive project plans to be shared externally
- Ability to closely track project performance and oversee the successful completion of short and long term milestones
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana or Monday a plus
- Deep curiosity and an appetite for culture and information.
- Passion for social justice and social impact work.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...