Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Title: Freelance Senior Project Manager
Overview: The Freelance Senior Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for managing comprehensive project scopes and project plans while overseeing the execution of multiple digital projects on behalf of the client(s). He or She may work on multiple complex brands and will provide supervision and guidance to more junior team members.
- Someone who is confident owning projects from beginning to end, including MLR submissions, coordination with Studio or Development, tracking timelines, being agile and solition oriented.
- Communicate regularly with clients on all key issues and project deliverables
- Develop project estimates and project plans and oversee work produced by junior team
- Prepare comprehensive project scopes (deliverables, schedules, budgets, etc.)
- Develop critical issues documents; update and change as needed, communicate changes to the brand team
- Ensure project status meetings happen regularly; conduct in place of Project Manager(s) as needed
- Prepare billing and forecast income
- Prepare functional specifications with project developers
- Provide Clients with all production schedules and critical milestones
- Mentor, coach and develop direct report(s) by creating individual development plans, providing on the job learning and ensuring attendance at relevant SSCGU courses
- Participate in all management courses offered by SSCGU, as assigned
- Support and/or lead team or agency initiatives as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree with 3 to 5 years of interactive project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment
- Pharmaceutical advertising agency experience preferred, not required
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on digital projects or digitally focused accounts
- Solid understanding of interactive mediums; websites, banners, kiosks, Tablet PCs, etc.
- Strong understanding of Flash
- Strong understanding of development technologies and quality assurance process
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Stong presentation skills; able to present ideas to brand teams
- Previous experience managing one or more direct reports
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Project and Visio
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...