Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Operations Help Desk Analyst
- Provides telephone help desk and on-site support to end users.
- Applications supported will be chiefly litigation support applications, but may also include other office applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and graphics packages.
- Provides assistance in using hardware and software.
- Performs help desk functions, such as answering and responding to user phone calls.
- Assists users in constructing simple queries and reports and helps solve routine problems related to accessing databases.
- Installs and troubleshoots litigations support packages on user desktops.
- Provides basic and advanced training in database access and usage.
- Organizes, prepares, schedules, and conducts training sessions.
- Training will most often be user level training for specific databases or specific software packages, including word processing and other office automation packages.
- Audience may include attorneys, paralegals, Government Case Managers, client agency staff, and/or other Contractor employees.
- Prepares training approach and materials. Arranges for use of training facilities, for access to appropriate applications, etc.
- Must able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Perform intake on data we receive on media and on the FTP.
- Perform all intake procedures.
- Manage the intake logs and COC forms.
- Experience using Relativity and/or iConect is preferred.
- Experience providing direct end-user support for the applications being supported, including both telephone support and on-site assistance to users. Certain applications may require certification by the software provider.
- Prior teaching/training experience involving computer applications, preferably database, imaging, or other automated litigation support applications strongly preferred.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with the network, telecommunications, and operating systems environment of the applications being supported.
- Prior experience in automated litigation support preferred.
- Experience with DOJ office automation environments extremely helpful; should be an expert user of the Government's word processing, spreadsheet, and email systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Pleasant telephone manner important.
- Undergraduate degree valued.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster