Compensation: $144,310.00 - $144,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
An industry leader is in need of a Payroll Administrator to fill a challenging role that provides a strong career growth opportunity. A client is looking to staff a Payroll Administrator through Robert Half Finance and Accounting. To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to communicate effectively and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. The Payroll Administrator will contribute to the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees. experience in candidates should apply as soon as possible! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the New York, New York area.
- Examine payroll areas, fringe benefit reporting, and pay practices related to FLSA to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Join forces Information Technology, Human Resources, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Administer voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Establish systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Confirm timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Oversee regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Meet current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Lend a hand to staff with pay related issues, general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, and fringe benefits
- Survey data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Direct quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Experience in working with HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- FPC or CPP favored
- Prior practice in various withholdings, garnishments, and processing liens
- Garnishments payroll experience highly desired
- Process Payroll experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Benefits administration experience
- Solid understanding of Multi-state Payroll
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine?s list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: associate director, chief human resource officer, chro, guide, lead, leadership, president, senior associate, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...