Accountemps Healthcare Recruiter
As a Recruiter, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing administrative healthcare professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local healthcare community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor s/Associate s Degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies. (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.###.#### for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition