Fashion Retail Sales Associate & Stylist
Compensation: $28,110.00 - $43,750.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Wolf & Badger is an award winning multi-channel retail platform for the finest independent and ethical fashion, beauty and home goods brands from around the globe. Founded in London in 2010, our mission is to introduce our stylish customers to limited-edition, sustainable and high-quality products while providing a critical platform for independent brands to thrive. The Wolf & Badger platform includes a cutting-edge digital marketplace along with flagship retail locations in SoHo, New York City and Kings Cross, London.
We are looking for motivated retail sales associates passionate about fashion retail to work in our SoHo, NYC store. The successful candidates will be the ultimate brand ambassadors for Wolf & Badger by increasing awareness, driving sales and handling relationships with customers and brands. Note that this role that requires weekend availability.
- Achieve and exceed goals by driving sales from existing and new customers
- Maintain relationships with VIP customers and develop a client book
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates an exemplary customer experience
- Develop brand/product knowledge and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line
- Build credibility and trust as a personal stylist and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry/fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
- Liaise with our brands in a knowledgeable, professional and helpful manner
- Engage in visual merchandising of displays
- Ensure the store is maintained and in pristine condition at all times
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
- 1-3 years of fashion retail experience
- Current knowledge of industry/fashion trends
- Exemplary communication skills (both oral and written)
- Well organized with sharp attention to detail
- Knowledge of cash register / POS systems and good digital skills
- Ability to manoeuvre the sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting requirements
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including weekends and holidays
- Competitive rate of pay and additional sales commission
- Creative work environment
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
- Fee ClassPass membership and other perks
Associated topics: account manager, account management, costume, retail, retail management, sales associates, sales management, solicit, solitation, store associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...